Young Enterprise works in partnership with local schools, businesses and volunteers in Worcestershire to inspire and equip young people each year to learn and succeed through enterprise developing key employability skills outside of the classroom.
Together they work to ensure that young people grow up with the life skills, knowledge and confidence they need to succeed in the challenging world of work.
Engagement of volunteers from industry and business is a vital ingredient in helping young people develop the confidence and knowledge to start work, and to gain an understanding of the skills and attitudes valued by employers and start-up businesses alike.
Worcestershire is looking for more employers to become business mentors to company programme teams. This role mentors young people to develop a business from scratch and advises on challenges such as finance, marketing, research and development of products as well as production and many others.
Find out more at the young-enterprise website (opens in a new window)
The 8 Gatsby Benchmarks
Find out more about the Gatsby Benchmark
Get in touch
- CEC Team and Junior Internships email@example.com
- Worcestershire Apprenticeship Hub 0300 666 3 666 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Worcestershire Education Business Partnership email@example.com
- Young Enterprise 020 75491980 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Worcester Careers@worc.ac.uk or 01905 855166