Apprenticeship Talks and workshops
Worcestershire Apprenticeship Hub is a one stop shop for everything and anything to do with Apprenticeships and supports schools, parents, young people and employers with impartial information, advice, guidance and support.
Employers and apprentices engaging with apprenticeship activities delivered in schools helps to:
- increase awareness and understanding of the Apprenticeship programme.
- where an Apprenticeship can take you in your career.
- helping to prepare young people for the world of work and to enhance their employability skills by understanding the importance to employers of attitudes, reliability, qualifications and skills.
- progression opportunities through Higher & Degree level Apprenticeships.
- support young people to consider how to prepare their apprenticeship application.
- showcase your own business and Apprenticeship programme to young people.
- succession planning your workforce, 1 in 3 are over 50
90% of apprentices stay in employment
89% of employers reported that apprenticeships improved their business
Top Tips for Delivery
- Employers, current or ex apprentices going into schools to share their experience has a real impact on students’ perception of Apprenticeships and schools particularly enjoy ex-students returning to their school to tell their story
The 8 Gatsby Benchmarks
Find out more about the Gatsby Benchmark
Get in touch
- CEC Team and Junior Internships email@example.com
- Worcestershire Apprenticeship Hub 0300 666 3 666 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Worcestershire Education Business Partnership email@example.com
- Young Enterprise 020 75491980 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Worcester Careers@worc.ac.uk or 01905 855166