Information and Support for North Worcestershire Schools in Wyre Forest, Bromsgrove and Redditch
Worcestershire Careers Hub in partnership with Solihull Hub, are working together to provide careers support to young people aged 15 -24 years in Wyre Forest, Bromsgrove and Redditch who are currently or are at risk of becoming NEET (not in Employment, Education or Training).
The programme offers:
- one to one information, advice and guidance sessions delivered by a Level 6 qualified Careers Adviser
- a range of employability workshops to help prepare young people for the world of work and make them aware of pathways and opportunities available to them in Worcestershire
All eligible individuals will have the opportunity to receive continued support until a training or work opportunity is secured. This programme is being delivered through North Worcestershire secondary schools and the community.
For more information or to register your interest you can contact:
- Email: TWard@worcestershire.gov.uk
- Mobile number: 07719 004920
Alice Cook (Deputy Careers Hub Manager for Worcestershire)
- Email: ACook@worcestershire.gov.uk
- Mobile number 07715 044119