Diversifying your skills
Adapting your skills to meet the current job market is something that is always advised. However, now more than ever, it has become essential and it is much easier than you think.
There are an array of online courses you can complete which will really help you stand out in an interview. Not only does it show your willingness to better yourself, but it allows you to add more skills to your CV, whilst you are out of work.
Thinking about the future, it’s going to be increasingly more important to have good IT and digital skills. So, bear that in mind when looking through the courses below:
- Find More Free Online Learning Courses (opens in a new window)
- The Open University Free Online Courses (opens in a new window)
- Google Digital Garage (opens in a new window)
- LinkedIn Learning (Paid) (opens in a new window)
- GOV.UK List of Skills Bootcamps (opens in a new window)