Got an interview?
Congratulations! Here are some useful tips and tricks to help you smash it!
Interviews can be very overwhelming and scary, but it is important to remember that the interview should be a two-way discussion between you and a potential employer.
The employer wants to see if you are the right person for the job and this gives you the opportunity to show off your qualifications and skills, as well as see if the job is one that you want by asking questions.
It is more than likely that an employer will be interviewing more than one candidate for the role and therefore it is essential that you are well prepared. Doing your research on the company is one of the most important parts of the interview preparation.
Interview preparation and advice
Use the websites below to discover everything you need to know about your interview, what to wear, what to expect, what preparation to do beforehand and example interview questions you could be asked:
- How to use the STAR technique for competencies-based interview Questions
- Common Interview Questions and Answers (With Tips)
- Careers Advice for School Leavers
- Top Interview Tips: Common Questions, Body Language & More
- Virtual Interviews
- Best practice for Interviews during COVID
- BT Webinar – Work Ready
- Interview advice
- How to prepare for an interview
- Preparing for an interview